KCLEA is the graduate association for engineers who have studied or worked at King's. It's aims are the following
- to facilitate communication between members to facilitate communication between the College and the members
- to provide support for the College and current engineering student
- to provide support for the King's College London Engineering Society (run for and by current engineering students - further information can be found on the KCLES web site or KCLES Facebook site).
A more complete description of the aims and objectives can be found on the Constitution page.
The methods used to achieve these aims includes:
- this web site
- the Directory of Members
- social events
- expertise and advice
- medals and prizes awarded to current engineering students
- bursaries awarded to second and/or third year engineering students